BRANDON PORTER VOICE, PIANO, & MUSIC THEORY STUDIO
Brandon is an accomplished music director, educator, arranger, vocal coach, and pianist that has recently relocated to the Fort Wayne area. He did his studies in choral music education and Music Direction for Musical Theatre at Indiana University.
Brandon was recently named the Director of Education at Triple Threat Performing Arts Academy. He is also a full-time faculty member, teaching private voice, piano, and musical skills, as well as four levels of musical theatre. In addition to his work with TTPAA, Brandon is the Resident Music Director at Three Rivers Music Theatre.
A proud graduate of Northrop High School in Fort Wayne, Brandon remains involved with show choir programs across the country. His work has expanded as a full-time arranger, consultant, and educator. He has held positions as assistant director, vocal coach, and staff arranger with numerous grand champion choirs. Brandon is the assistant director at Bishop Dwenger High School.
His voice students have garnered grand champion solo competition awards across the Midwest, landed leading roles in musical productions, and auditioned for some of the most prestigious musical theatre program’s in the nation.
Brandon is the owner of BP Music Productions, LLC. For more information, visit bpmusicproductions.com.
30 MINUTE PRIVATE VOICE • PIANO • MUSIC THEORY LESSON
- I require a two-semester (August 19 - May 31, 2019) commitment to join my studio. You will commit to one voice, piano, or music theory lesson per week, and will be assigned a regular day/time.
- Monthly payment is due at the first lesson of every month. Example: If there are 4 lessons in September, $100 is due at the first lesson in September.
- I require a two week notice should you cancel your lesson commitments for any reason.
- We will work on strengthening vocal technique and developing healthy and consistent singing. We will work toward your individual goals, which may include: audition material selection and preparation, repertoire selection and preparation, developing a healthy & strong belt, increasing music theory knowledge, strengthening technique (increasing range, singing longer and smoother phrases, finding ideal placement and resonance), microphone technique, and strengthening all aspects of the overall performance (acting, connecting to the text, physicality and staging).
- Piano lessons will include warm-ups to improve technique, scales, development of music reading skills, music theory, etc.
- Music Theory lessons will include development of music reading skills, sight singing skills, and music theory.
August 19-May 31, 2019
30 MINUTE DROP-IN PRIVATE VOICE LESSON/audition coaching